Re: IE and NVDA

Ron Canazzi

insert + space is a toggle.  if you want to turn it on press insert + space, then if you tab and it doesn't turn off, press insert + space again to turn it off.

On 3/27/2017 6:49 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Since I did NVDA and space IE is not working now. If I attempt to go down or up using arrow up or down nothing happens. What I can do to fix this. Using W10, current NVDA, current IE browser. This does not happen with Microsoft Edge. Do not have another browser and do not want to add another. Before using NVDA and space to type in the edit fiels in amazon.commy IE browser was working well. Please with sugar help me.
Holger Fiallo

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"