Re: attempting to instal the google hangouts plugin to firefox

Pete <emac00@...>

  Hi
  I first installed the hangouts software with the fire fox browser closed.  it's called google voice and video setup.
  I downloaded it and installed it.
  Next  open fire fox and go to

google hangouts

  the address is:
https://hangouts.google.com/
  this is a page wear one can log in start a voice or video call.
  I was trying to download the hangouts for desktop application, it apparently does not exist.  got sent to google voice and video setup program when I clicked on it.
  I need to sign up with google before I can use hangouts.
  I have the google voice and video program zipped to gvavs.zip and uploaded to send space if any one wants it for fire fox.  The password is google and the link is below:

gvavs.zip

  Pete