Re: TrippleTalk USB and NVDA

Ron Canazzi

Hi Jonathan,

I have used Triple Talk USB add on in the past.  I  did not have this problem.  The big issue for this add on with me is volume.  For some reason, I can't really crank the volume when using my triple talk synthesizer. I turn up the volume all the way on the hardware and still the volume seems low.

On 3/28/2017 10:13 PM, Jonathan Milam wrote:
Hi All,

I downloaded Alex H's TrippleTalk USB synthesizer NVDA Add-on, and am noticing that the letter L is spoken  before every word that the synthesizer speaks.  Is anyone else using this add-on, and if so, is there a fix for this?

Thanks,
Jonathan

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.