Re: TrippleTalk USB and NVDA

Pete <emac00@...>

How fast is the speech rate from the tripple talk and does it sound like the double talk?
Thanks! Pete

On 3/29/2017 5:15 PM, Jonathan Milam wrote:
Well you can actually download them from the access solutions website as well. I actually had two triple talk USB synthesizers. I tried the other one and everything works great with it. So I'm guessing the first one I was using needs a driver update.

Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 29, 2017, at 3:54 PM, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@... <mailto:aa2vm@...>> wrote:

Hi Jonathan,

The only drivers I have are what came on the floppy disc that I copied over and installed when I upgraded from Windows XP.

On 3/29/2017 10:16 AM, Jonathan Milam wrote:

Thanks for this information, Ron. Can you advise which driver <http://www.axsol.com/downloads.php> you are using for Tripple-Talk? As for volume, I have mine connected to external speakers.

Jonathan

*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io> [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>] *On Behalf Of *Ron Canazzi
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 29, 2017 9:48 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] TrippleTalk USB and NVDA

Hi Jonathan,

I have used Triple Talk USB add on in the past. I did not have this problem. The big issue for this add on with me is volume. For some reason, I can't really crank the volume when using my triple talk synthesizer. I turn up the volume all the way on the hardware and still the volume seems low.

On 3/28/2017 10:13 PM, Jonathan Milam wrote:

Hi All,

I downloaded Alex H's TrippleTalk USB synthesizer NVDA Add-on,
and am noticing that the letter L is spoken before every word
that the synthesizer speaks. Is anyone else using this add-on,
and if so, is there a fix for this?

Thanks,

Jonathan

--