From: "James AUSTIN" <james.londonsw15@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2017 2:38 PM
Subject: [nvda] Unable to read certain kindle content with latest NVDA and
Kindle for PC

Hi folks,

As the subject line says, I am unable to read certain Kindle content
with the latest NVDA and Kindle for PC. Text-to-Speech is enabled for
the books in question, so I am wondering if has something to do with the
automatic reading of content by Kindle's in-built text-to-speech.

Has anyone else encountered this please and if so, have they any
suggestions. When reading other content, NVDA reads as expected.

I am using latest stable NVDA and Kindle for PC v. 1.20.1

Thank you

Take care

James