https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B01FLMWTAA/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title

Thanks,

Sukil

El 02/04/2017 a las 5:04, Kwork escribió:
Yes. You have to look on the page of the book for something called Enhanced
Typesetting. If it is enabled, you should be able to read the book. Not all
books have this feature. If Enhanced Typesetting is not enabled, you won't
be able to read the book with NVDA and Kindle for PC.
Travis
----- Original Message -----
From: "James AUSTIN" <james.londonsw15@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2017 2:38 PM
Subject: [nvda] Unable to read certain kindle content with latest NVDA and
Kindle for PC

Hi folks,

As the subject line says, I am unable to read certain Kindle content
with the latest NVDA and Kindle for PC. Text-to-Speech is enabled for
the books in question, so I am wondering if has something to do with the
automatic reading of content by Kindle's in-built text-to-speech.

Has anyone else encountered this please and if so, have they any
suggestions. When reading other content, NVDA reads as expected.

I am using latest stable NVDA and Kindle for PC v. 1.20.1

Thank you

Take care

James