Re: Unable to read certain kindle content with latest NVDA and Kindle for PC

James AUSTIN

Hello

Thanks for the tip Travis. Interestingly all of the books I purchase have Enhanced Typesetting enabled.

Take care

James

On 02/04/2017 09:33, Sukil Etxenike via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,

I am finding the same situation. The books I'm trying to read (at least some of them) are compatible with screen readers, but they aren't read. Here you have a free book to test this. If anyone could help, I would appreciate it (change the .es part if you aren't from Spain).

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B01FLMWTAA/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title

Thanks,

Sukil

El 02/04/2017 a las 5:04, Kwork escribió:
Yes. You have to look on the page of the book for something called Enhanced
Typesetting. If it is enabled, you should be able to read the book. Not all
books have this feature. If Enhanced Typesetting is not enabled, you won't
be able to read the book with NVDA and Kindle for PC.
Travis