michel.such@...
Skype : michel.such
Twitter : @SuchMichel
Le 2017-04-02 à 11:18, Gene a écrit :

I don't know why you are getting the bouncing message and I see no connection to spam.  If many or most list members got such messages, there would be a torrent of inquiries.  On another e-groups list I am on, a memgber got such a message recently but when he asked about it no one, or maybe one other person asked about such a message perhaps a day later.  I don't know if you are bouncing mail for some reason or not but because no one or perhaps one other person has asked about this on the list, it isn't a general problem.

Gene
----- Orgiginal Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2017 4:14 AM
Subject: [nvda] Fw: Your Groups.io Account Is Bouncing

The message below is arriving here about twice a week interestingly around
the time of some unspotted  spam from  wherever. Could it be that the server
I use needs greylisting after such an event, ie the first attempt is always
refused to stop spam bots from sending to it. If so then I'd expect others
to get this message and lose  emails from this list.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-