From: "Michel Such" <michel.such@free.fr>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2017 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Fw: Your Groups.io Account Is Bouncing

I often get this message too.

Michel SUCH

michel.such@free.fr
Skype : michel.such
Twitter : @SuchMichel

Le 2017-04-02 à 11:18, Gene a écrit :
I don't know why you are getting the bouncing message and I see no
connection to spam. If many or most list members got such messages,
there would be a torrent of inquiries. On another e-groups list I am
on, a memgber got such a message recently but when he asked about it
no one, or maybe one other person asked about such a message perhaps a
day later. I don't know if you are bouncing mail for some reason or
not but because no one or perhaps one other person has asked about
this on the list, it isn't a general problem.
Gene