Re: Fw: Your Groups.io Account Is Bouncing

john s

Brian, I have gotten it a couple of times. Both times, I clicked the link.

At 05:14 AM 4/2/2017, you wrote:
The message below is arriving here about twice a week interestingly around the time of some unspotted spam from wherever. Could it be that the server I use needs greylisting after such an event, ie the first attempt is always refused to stop spam bots from sending to it. If so then I'd expect others to get this message and lose emails from this list.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Groups.io" <noreply@groups.io>
To: <bglists@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2017 9:15 PM
Subject: Your Groups.io Account Is Bouncing

Hello,

Recently, emails sent to you have bounced back to us. This can be for many reasons, including:

- We have an incorrect email address for you.
- Your account was or is full.
- Other temporary delivery issues.

We have suspended email delivery to you. This means you will no longer receive messages from the groups you are subscribed to, including:

- NVDACon-announce
- nvda

You must take action to restore your account, or we will unsubscribe you from all of the groups you are a member of.

To unbounce your account, go to the following link:

https://groups.io/unbounce?email=bglists@...&cookie=7838066606525717615 ( https://groups.io/unbounce?email=bglists@...&cookie=7838066606525717615 )

Thank you,
The Groups.io Team

John