Re: using NVDA with the facebook website?

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi Dan

What browser are you using? There is different key combos for each browser.
I user these alot along with the quick navigation keys in facebook. I
use face book more to post stuff like when I update my website or read a
little material from what people are saying. I did start putting
together a basic tutorial on how to use face book, but have not done
much about it. It is one of those unfinished projects.

But I do have a list of the shortcuts for your browser here if you want
them.

Gene nz

On 28-Mar-16 2:12 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:
Hi,

I have been trying to use the facebook website. I am totally confused
about how to do things like posting things and making comments to
friends' posts. How do you do this with a screen reader and
especially NVDA?

Are there shortcuts or something that I should be using?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver