From: "James AUSTIN" <james.londonsw15@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2017 2:19 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Unable to read certain kindle content with latest NVDA
and Kindle for PC

Hello

Thanks for the tip Travis. Interestingly all of the books I purchase
have Enhanced Typesetting enabled.

Take care

James

On 02/04/2017 09:33, Sukil Etxenike via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,

I am finding the same situation. The books I'm trying to read (at
least some of them) are compatible with screen readers, but they
aren't read. Here you have a free book to test this. If anyone could
help, I would appreciate it (change the .es part if you aren't from
Spain).

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B01FLMWTAA/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title

Thanks,

Sukil

El 02/04/2017 a las 5:04, Kwork escribió:
Yes. You have to look on the page of the book for something called
Enhanced
Typesetting. If it is enabled, you should be able to read the book.
Not all
books have this feature. If Enhanced Typesetting is not enabled, you
won't
be able to read the book with NVDA and Kindle for PC.
Travis