Re: donating

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Hello Don,

This is my experience donating to NVDA. I make a paypal donation through the website, choosing my preferred funding source. Could be a credit card or a bank account which I have added to my paypal account. Paypal completes the transaction in australian dollars which I allow it to do. Paypal takes care of the conversion from my canadian dollar currency to the australian dollars required for the transaction and whatever the currency exchange rate is, that's what I pay. It's all pretty seemless and neet. Paypal just takes care of everything behind the scenes.

If you use paypal to donate in australian dollars, you should actually come out ahead on the exchange. For example, a $5 donation might cost you $4 US or there-abouts.

Thanks for donating.

Best,

Erik

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On April 6, 2017 9:30:03 AM "Don H" <lmddh50@...> wrote:

Would someone please tell me how donating to NVDA from the United States
works. In the past when I used my credit card to purchase something out
of country there were added fees on the transaction. Does this hold
true when supporting NVDA?