Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 6:25 PM
Subject: [nvda] Spelling

Hi, all. in jaws when I want to check a letter by pressing the same key twice I hear it as millitary spelling. for example if I press V I hear victor and so on. If I do this with NVDA it spell the word and not the letter. How can I get NVDA to do the same as jaws? Using W10, current NVDA. Help.
Holger Fiallo