From: "Rob" <captinlogic@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 5:23 PM
Subject: [nvda] OT. Cochlear Implant Users

I apologize for posting this here, but I know there are some deaf-blind members on list (although I don't remember who they are!) and I'm hoping I can get some help.
I have been wrestling with the decision to get an implant and I want to talk to users of the device. If there are any such people on this list, please write me off list at
captinlogic@gmail.com
. In addition, if anyone on list knows of such people who have a CI, I hereby grant and offer my permission to forward this request to such people. I need to talk to as many people as possible about this thing.
Thanks for any help and I apologize for the OT post. But this is severely important to me and I am not sure where else to turn to find deaf-blind CI users.