From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@blindza.co.za>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Command line spelling out output

Toggle speaking of typed characters, and, speaking of typed words, if that one was not enabled.

Think it has to do with output to console/command line being rendered one character at a time, even if quite quickly.

And, been like this for a while now, and, besides coming across it when working with things like standard dos commands, I also work around this when playing around with various forms of utlities for forms of work.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017-04-06 17:29, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
Hmm, I'd have thought though that the output from this would be on the main body of the screen not in the edit field, or have I misunderstood what you mean?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-