Website testing opportunity

Juliette

Hello,

I am Juliette, the founder of Inclusight. I am helping websites being more accessible for people with disabilities or people who struggle with technology. In fact, we are offering website testing opportunities so that people can give their feedback on the accessibility. We have opportunities all over the UK. The average testing time is 45minutes and testers are always rewarded for their feedback.
If you are interested to know more please let me know. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. The best way to contact me is to send me an email at juliette@... or to call me at 07760934012
About us: Inclusight is a registered company committed to make the web more accessible. We comply with the Data Protection Act and the Market Research Society Code of Conduct. If you are interested in becoming a tester, reply to this email or call us at 07760934012.

Kind Regards,
Juliette
--
Juliette