Re: MS Office tutorials?

Quentin Christensen

Alexander, I'm working on Excel currently.  Being realistic, I'll say that should be available by the middle of the year, though likely sooner.

Robert, Thanks for the expression of interest.  We are keeping an eye on the interest in the audio of the "Basic Training for NVDA" as well as people who ask about Word like yourself, to ascertain the interest in the different formats.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 12:05 AM, Robert Kingett <kingettr@...> wrote:

I would like to wait to see if and when the MS word tutorials get made into an audio form

It's not free, but after our "Basic Training for NVDA", we do have "Microsoft Word with NVDA" which is $30 Australian, which converts to around $23 USD, 18 Pounds UK, or 21 Euro.

It's available from: http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

The Basic Training for NVDA is available in Audio, Braille or electronic text.  At this stage the Microsoft Word with NVDA is only available in electronic text, depending on interest.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 9:50 PM, Robert Kingett <kingettr@...> wrote:
Can someone point me to a free series of podcasts or tutorials on using Microsoft Office 2016? I loved NV Access'es basic audio tutorials by the way!

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

www.nvaccess.org