Re: Replying to the list using the web site

Gene

Thanks for looking at the problem.  I don't see what you can do.  If I followed the correct procedure and nothing was sent, then I have no suggestions or questions, not having anything to base questions on.

Sent: Friday, April 07, 2017 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Replying to the list using the web site

Gene,

         The message I last sent landed in my inbox before I could even switch to that tab.

         If I can be of any assistance in helping you determine what's going on at your end with regard to your reply not showing up feel free to contact me.

     The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

            ~ Dorothy Nevill