From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2017 12:03 PM
Subject: [nvda] Replying to the list using the web site

What are the steps to reply to the list to a message using the web site? I deleted a message because I didn't think I had a reply but, on reflection, I did. I opened the message on the web site, pressed the reply button, wrote a message in the edit field, then I activated the reply to group button. I did this more than once and no message was sent to the list, at least I didn't see any when I downloaded mail from the list again.