From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2017 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Replying to the list using the web site

Gene,

The message I last sent landed in my inbox before I could even switch to that tab.

If I can be of any assistance in helping you determine what's going on at your end with regard to your reply not showing up feel free to contact me.
--
*Brian*

* * *The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing* * in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the* * tempting moment.*

* ~ Dorothy Nevill*

**