Re: Replying to the list using the web site

I will also second Brian Gaff's observations about hating web forums systems, or at least this one, for screen reader users.  It is absolutely not screen reader friendly and even the way objects are being announced seems to change depending on where I've jumped and when.  I get a lot of "table" announcements when what appears on the screen would not be recognized as a table by anyone.

If this particular setup is at all characteristic of most of them I can absolutely see why the e-mail list interface is considered vastly preferable, at a minimum, and probably more like absolutely essential by a screen reader user.

            ~ Dorothy Nevill