Re: Some issues with Windows 8.1

Robert Mendoza

The keyboard was set to echoed. As a remedy, you may turn it off by pressing nvda plus 2 or nvda plus 3 to read your command line as it was. This is also done by others as well. Then, toggle it on when you are done and working with other application. Hope this helps.
robert Mendoza
On 3/28/2016 4:14 PM, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:

The cmd issue, if I remember, only happens with Windows 8. I tried the Python command prompt and NVDA reads things just fine; only the Windows cmd that NVDA reads the output character-by-character. I remember this was not the case with Windows 7.