Re: Replying to the list using the web site

Gene

I would suggest trying a different e-mail program.  I don't know what is causing the problem and I'm not assuming it is Thunderbird but you might save yourself a lot of time and trouble if a different program doesn't have this problem.

Gene
----- original Message -----

Sent: Friday, April 07, 2017 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Replying to the list using the web site

--
from mack<p><br></p>i just recently realized you cood log in to groups.io and have a reply option. now, i don'[t have to use thunderbird to do this. i get so tired of thunderbird sayin  gmail, failed to send your message. no reason is given. this may help some of you, log into groups.io and click on your name, choose account,and then prefferances. i have log in with google checked. also, i have plain text checked instead of h t m l. if you don't change to plain text, when you hit reply, you are presented with a bunch of junk options, that in most cases won't be helpful to you. so, after doing this, when i hit reply, i am placed in the edit box to reply, i can reply, left and rite arrow to read what i am writing, delete letters, etc. good stuff. i am doing this with NVDA and i have my browse settings to always stay in browse mode, unless i tap the spacebar to write in a box. i found that the automatic setting, often caused me to have a hard time leaving the edit box. i  am doing all this using i e 11, i have not used any other browsers to test behavior, thanks

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.