Re: Website testing opportunity

I have sent you a direct mail, I have tested for a lot of people in the past but as is usual in the self employed freelance world I have, bar an ongoing contract or 2 with one or more companies I am fresh out of any projects so one more won't bother me much.

I have also just brought my system back up after a failier so I am fresh and ready to work.

On 7/04/2017 4:15 p.m., Juliette wrote:
Hello,

I am Juliette, the founder of Inclusight. I am helping websites being more
accessible for people with disabilities or people who struggle with
technology. In fact, we are offering website testing opportunities so that
people can give their feedback on the accessibility. We have opportunities
all over the UK. The average testing time is 45minutes and testers are
always rewarded for their feedback.
If you are interested to know more please let me know. Feel free to ask me
any questions you may have. The best way to contact me is to send me an
email at juliette@inclu-sight.com or to call me at 07760934012
About us: Inclusight is a registered company committed to make the web more
accessible. We comply with the Data Protection Act and the Market Research
Society Code of Conduct. If you are interested in becoming a tester, reply
to this email or call us at 07760934012.

Kind Regards,
Juliette