Re: about pdf files

Abdurrahman Taş

İ want to be able to read the files that needs ocr They contain some arabic characters. İ wonder if NVDA or jaws add'ons can open that files  it is not,  is fine reader enough for this?
thanks for your help.
Best regards.Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> şunları yazdı (8 Nis 2017 12:46):

Oops, sorry I completely missed that in the original question!

On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 7:42 PM, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...> wrote:
Not sure it does Arabic though, that is the issue, and may indeed by why these pdfs are pictures in the first place of course.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2017 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] about pdf files

There is an OCR addon for NVDA you could try.  See
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/ocr.en.html for details and
instructions.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 6:10 AM, Abdurrahman Taş <
abdurrahman_hoca@...> wrote:

Hi all, I’ve some pdf files that require ocr. İs there any free or cheap
solution  to open this files? And I should say that it contains arabic
characters.

Best regards.

--
Quentin Christensen