Re: Aria-live and interactive fiction

Sukil Etxenike <sukiletxe@...>

Hi,

In the latest versions of both Windows Frotz and Windows Glulxe, speech can be stopped by pressing ctrl + Break.

El 08/04/2017 a las 11:01, Felix G. escribió:
Hi!
Since I'm a huge fan of IF myself, I was wondering if anyone could point me to a good interpreter for ZCode and Glulx games which works well with NVDA in terms of automatically announcing new text and interrupting when I press a key. Windows Frotz and Windows Glulxe do have built-in speech but that cannot be interrupted, and when using them without speech NVDA does not announce new content as it is printed even though I have installed an add-on for this. Any suggestions? Maybe just the add-on that needs updating?
Kind regards,
Felix

Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> schrieb am Sa., 8. Apr. 2017 um 02:47 Uhr:
Not sure but parchment seems to be quite old now, it works well enough
especially for complex games for me if you don't use a glulx zcode or
tads interpreter offline which I do sometimes do this works really well.