Re: Website testing opportunity

Juliette

Thanks Shaun for your input.
Yes, the plan is definitely to offer remote opportunities so that everyone could give feedback! I am launching a crowdfunding campaign next week as I need funding for the development of the Inclusight online platform. You are more than welcome to spread the word! Also, if you have any connections with charities or organisations that are caring for people with disabilities please let me know, I am sure they would be interested in becoming testers as well.
Feel free to like the Inclusight facebook page: Inclusight Facebook page
I am also on Twitter: Inclusight Twitter
Kind Regards,
Juliette

On 8 April 2017 at 21:04, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:
Well if you email her you will get an online form to fill, I got one, its bassed in uk but an online thing is being worked on right now and I filled out the form.

On 9/04/2017 7:10 a.m., The Wolf wrote:
I wish you allowed people in the us to join the testing team

On 4/7/2017 5:45 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
I have sent you a direct mail, I have tested for a lot of people in the past but as is usual in the self employed freelance world I have, bar an ongoing contract or 2 with one or more companies I am fresh out of any projects so one more won't bother me much.

I have also just brought my system back up after a failier so I am fresh and ready to work.

On 7/04/2017 4:15 p.m., Juliette wrote:
Hello,

I am Juliette, the founder of Inclusight. I am helping websites being more
accessible for people with disabilities or people who struggle with
technology. In fact, we are offering website testing opportunities so that
people can give their feedback on the accessibility. We have opportunities
all over the UK. The average testing time is 45minutes and testers are
always rewarded for their feedback.
If you are interested to know more please let me know. Feel free to ask me
any questions you may have. The best way to contact me is to send me an
email at juliette@... or to call me at 07760934012
About us: Inclusight is a registered company committed to make the web more
accessible. We comply with the Data Protection Act and the Market Research
Society Code of Conduct. If you are interested in becoming a tester, reply
to this email or call us at 07760934012.

Kind Regards,
Juliette

--
Juliette