From: "Abdurrahman Taş" <abdurrahman_hoca@outlook.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2017 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] about pdf files

İ want to be able to read the files that needs ocr They contain some arabic characters. İ wonder if NVDA or jaws add'ons can open that files it is not, is fine reader enough for this?
thanks for your help.
Best regards.Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org<mailto:quentin@nvaccess.org>> şunları yazdı (8 Nis 2017 12:46):

Oops, sorry I completely missed that in the original question!

On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 7:42 PM, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk<mailto:bglists@blueyonder.co.uk>> wrote:
Not sure it does Arabic though, that is the issue, and may indeed by why these pdfs are pictures in the first place of course.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk<mailto:bglists@blueyonder.co.uk>
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-