From: "George McCoy" <slr1bpz@charter.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2017 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Laptop Layout issue

In keyboard help, control shift nvda speak when held down together but the arrow keys do not speak.

George

On 2017-04-08 05:14, George McCoy wrote:
ESpeak

-----Original Message----- From: Rui Fontes
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2017 7:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

What synth?

Rui

-----Mensagem Original----- De: George McCoy
Data: 8 de abril de 2017 00:56
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] Laptop Layout issue

HP EliteBook 8440P running windows 7 Professional with all updates. NVDA is
set to laptop layout. I can't set the voice parameters with
NVDA+Shift+Control and the arrow keys. Has anyone else encountered this
behavior? Is there a work-around?

Thanks,
George