Re: Website testing opportunity

Ethan

If you live in the US, you can do website accessibility testing with
The Blind Institute of Technology, www.blindit.org as well. Please
contact me if you have any questions or would like more information.

Ethan

On 4/9/17, Juliette <juliette@inclu-sight.com> wrote:
Thanks Shaun for your input.
Yes, the plan is definitely to offer remote opportunities so that everyone
could give feedback! I am launching a crowdfunding campaign next week as I
need funding for the development of the Inclusight online platform. You are
more than welcome to spread the word! Also, if you have any connections
with charities or organisations that are caring for people with
disabilities please let me know, I am sure they would be interested in
becoming testers as well.
Feel free to like the Inclusight facebook page: Inclusight Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/inclusight/>
I am also on Twitter: Inclusight Twitter <https://twitter.com/JulietPiazza>
Kind Regards,
Juliette

On 8 April 2017 at 21:04, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com> wrote:

Well if you email her you will get an online form to fill, I got one, its
bassed in uk but an online thing is being worked on right now and I
filled
out the form.

On 9/04/2017 7:10 a.m., The Wolf wrote:

I wish you allowed people in the us to join the testing team

On 4/7/2017 5:45 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:

I have sent you a direct mail, I have tested for a lot of people in the
past but as is usual in the self employed freelance world I have, bar
an
ongoing contract or 2 with one or more companies I am fresh out of any
projects so one more won't bother me much.

I have also just brought my system back up after a failier so I am
fresh
and ready to work.

On 7/04/2017 4:15 p.m., Juliette wrote:

Hello,

I am Juliette, the founder of Inclusight. I am helping websites being
more
accessible for people with disabilities or people who struggle with
technology. In fact, we are offering website testing opportunities so
that
people can give their feedback on the accessibility. We have
opportunities
all over the UK. The average testing time is 45minutes and testers are
always rewarded for their feedback.
If you are interested to know more please let me know. Feel free to
ask
me
any questions you may have. The best way to contact me is to send me
an
email at juliette@inclu-sight.com or to call me at 07760934012
About us: Inclusight is a registered company committed to make the web
more
accessible. We comply with the Data Protection Act and the Market
Research
Society Code of Conduct. If you are interested in becoming a tester,
reply
to this email or call us at 07760934012.

Kind Regards,
Juliette

--
Juliette