Re: NVDA2016.1 questions

juan gonzalez <jgonzalezh614@...>

I haven't used iTunes in a while so couldn't tell you what is happening,
but the last time i used it. it worked well with NVDA 15.4 and iTunes 12
or whatever the latest one was. It would be nice to have an auto run
feature for the portable copy of NVDA. I tried creating one and it would
only auto run in windows vista. Next project maybe would be to create an
NVDA stick that you can carry with you and it can just start talking as
soon as it is plugged in.

On 3/4/2016 12:03 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:
Can't answer the first one, but I used to run a portable nvda on my
netbook and I got it to start automatically by placing a shortcut to
it's .exe file in the startup folder of Windows.

Roger

On 3/4/2016 11:51 AM, Chris Shook wrote:
Hi,
I have a few questions regarding NVDA 2016.1 and NVDA in particular.
1. NVDA 201.1 is freezing up a lot when I atempt to use iTunes. It's
getting to the point that I am switching to another screen reader to
use iTunes. Is there a fix for this issue?
2. When using a portable copy of NVDA, is there a way to set it to
star automatically as soon as you plug it into your computer?
Thanks
Chris