Re: Free Music Production software

Lino Morales

Try Reeper for Windows. Its a sharware program and works well with NVDA and the Osara pluggin NV Access produced. From what I understand Reeper by itself won't work. Have fun and let me know when you release your first album.

On 4/8/2017 2:33 AM, Ame wrote:
Hi all!

I have a nice Casio keyboard and it’s got a USB port on it.  Never seen one like it.  I’d love to start creating some music so I was looking at sequencer software.  I found a list of free and open source programs and wondered if anybody had any recommendations.  I can’t afford to buy anything right now so I’m hoping one of these programs will provide what I need.  The list this site gives begins with the one they recommend most highly.  I’ve not heard of any of them.  There’s  LMMS, Hydrogen, temper and DarkWave Studio.  Is anyone familiar with any of these or perhaps other programs that do a good job and, of course, will work with NVDA?  Any feedback I receive will be appreciated.  Thanks so much.

Ame