Re: Weather Add On Still Not Working

john s

I don't have a suggestion for the addon but there is a free weather program called Weathermate that is mostly accessable. I think it is quite feature rich considering that it is a free program. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll provice a dropbox link.

earlier, Ron Canazzi, wrote:
Hi Group,

The new and exciting Weather Add On is still not working--now for about 48 hours. Does anyone have any further information about this? Who can I contact to advise. Yahoo must have changed something.

--

Signature:
They ask me if I'm Happy, I say "yes."

John