Re: Email Client

john s

pandora mail is a bit like Eudora and handles certificates and odd character sets better than Eudora. I haven't tried it with nvda but it worked well with Window Eyes. It costs $14.

At 05:53 AM 4/11/2017, you wrote:
Well thunderbird is fine, turn off lightning which you don't need and you can just use it.

Actually old eudora7 is better but as you have to validate ssl certs every few days its no good unless you run it without ssl I guess.

On 11/04/2017 9:44 p.m., Andrea Sherry wrote:
Can anyone suggest a very basic email program for use with NVDA.

We are working with some NVDA users who are elderly or who have little computer skill.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Cheers

Andrea

John