Re: need accessible OCR software for scanning books and printed materials

Ryan Mann <rmann0581@...>

Yes, KNFB Reader works with any scanner that is installed on your computer.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 11, 2017, at 9:59 AM, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:

By the way, KNFB Reader works with scanners?

Rui

-----Mensagem Original----- De: Ann Byrne
Data: 11 de abril de 2017 12:20
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] need accessible OCR software for scanning books and printed materials

knfb reader Reader is $100, and works on PC's.
At 04:59 PM 4/10/2017, you wrote:
hello Lister

i use NVDA and i need to scan printed books and materials
so if you have any accessible OCR software solution
please let me know and help
i have only abby-Fine-Reader version 12
you have other accessible software please share to my works
and I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some feedback on
regards
M. Tsengel