sent from my iPhone 5s
"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue "
Anonymous"

On Mar 27, 2016, at 4:35 PM, Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:

Well, if you used it back in its junkie days. Then I guess it got some better! You ar right. There's video. Goes to show how much I use it!

-----Original Message-----
From: Shaun Everiss [mailto:@smeveriss]
Sent: March-26-16 10:06 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] skype going universal

Well skype was junk a bit back.
Its still a bit clunky but its better than it was to some extent ie I
can use it if I fiddle.
I don't use all its features, skype chat, skype video and audio calls I
don't use anything else.
Skype is mostly a modified html page using the ie engine or whatever it
uses.
Its probably why they wish to upgrade it, ie is due to get retired, its
also heavily flash based as I had to shut down skype to load flash updates.

On 27/03/2016 12:39 p.m., Arlene wrote:
Oh! Okay if yu are using it for work. then by all means use Skype for it! Okay! okay! That makes sense! Then, I'll just retire the idea that it's junk!