Re: windows 10 creators update version, along with NVDA

Hi,

I updated my laptop to Windows 10 Creator's Update, and things seem to work fine. Be aware, if you attempt to update from version 1607 via a disk image and select to only keep files, you may encounter an issue where some settings, like some start menu settings, won't save properly. I contacted Microsoft support and they remoted into my laptop, created a  new test account, and the issue was not present in the test account. So today in order to fix the issue I decided to reset my computer, rather than using the test account that the Microsoft support personnel created.