Re: windows 10 creators update version, along with NVDA

well 2017.2 and the latest win10 apps worked.

I didn't lose much at all, in fact I lost nothing.

On 12/04/2017 9:47 p.m., Jacob Kruger wrote:
One thing was glad of/quite impressed by was that on first bootup after the upgrade/install process, besides being able to launch narrator before anything else was really happening - it was in last stages of setup wizard - one of the first active app that came up was classicshell.net, telling me it had to reconfigure itself, and, it then immediately told me it had been successful.

So, seems like of all the software had installed here, windows 10 upgrade only really seemed to remove the pseudo-form of outlook express that use for a separate e-mail account - nothing major, and, had pretty much expected it to happen.

Also think that, while not sure it was really an issue, should maybe have switched over to the NVDA next snapshot before upgrading, but anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017-04-12 11:23, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:

Hi,

I updated my laptop to Windows 10 Creator's Update, and things seem to work fine. Be aware, if you attempt to update from version 1607 via a disk image and select to only keep files, you may encounter an issue where some settings, like some start menu settings, won't save properly. I contacted Microsoft support and they remoted into my laptop, created a new test account, and the issue was not present in the test account. So today in order to fix the issue I decided to reset my computer, rather than using the test account that the Microsoft support personnel created.