De: Ryan Mann
Data: 12 de abril de 2017 02:57
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] need accessible OCR software for scanning books and printed materials

Yes, KNFB Reader works with any scanner that is installed on your computer.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 11, 2017, at 9:59 AM, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com> wrote:

By the way, KNFB Reader works with scanners?

Rui

-----Mensagem Original----- De: Ann Byrne
Data: 11 de abril de 2017 12:20
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io

knfb reader Reader is $100, and works on PC's.
At 04:59 PM 4/10/2017, you wrote:
hello Lister

i use NVDA and i need to scan printed books and materials
so if you have any accessible OCR software solution
please let me know and help
i have only abby-Fine-Reader version 12
you have other accessible software please share to my works
and I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some feedback on
regards
M. Tsengel