From: "Brandon Keith Biggs" <brandonkeithbiggs@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 2:15 AM
Subject: [nvda] Using NVDA with Conexant smart Audio?

Hello,
I just got a new computer that uses Conexant smart Audio and the speech
from NVDA is clipping off at the end of words. So rather than saying "start
button: ctrl+aesc" it says "startbutton: ctrl+e".
This makes using NVDA really difficult. I have googled the problem and
don't see any solution. I would really like to use this computer!
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>