To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 10:34 PM
Subject: [nvda] donating

I am trying to make a donation to NVDA using the donate link in the NVDA menu. I can select my amount and hit the donate now button. On the next page when I try to enter my name and other info I get a error page that says the web page has expired. How do I get around this problem?
If it matters I am in the United States.