Hi Don, did you try donating directly from the website?

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On April 12, 2017 8:45:49 AM "Don H" <lmddh50@comcast.net> wrote:

Going through it with no hesitations and it still times out.

Unless you take a number of minutes to fill it out, this does not happen
to me I have tosay. if you leave it sitting there, and go and make a cup
of tea it does, but not normally. Very strange.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don H" <lmddh50@comcast.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 10:34 PM
Subject: [nvda] donating

I am trying to make a donation to NVDA using the donate link in the
NVDA menu. I can select my amount and hit the donate now button. On
the next page when I try to enter my name and other info I get a error
page that says the web page has expired. How do I get around this
problem?
If it matters I am in the United States.