Internship for students or recent graduates with disabilities

Juliette

Hello,

I am Juliette, the director of Inclusight. I am offering an exciting internship for students in computer science or recent graduates. I attached the pdf and the words version of the internship description. Find below, the internship description in plain text as well.

Internship for students in computer science or recent graduates

About Inclusight

Inclusight is a startup based in London committed to make the digital world accessible for all. We are offering testing opportunities to people with disabilities. Such testings consist in giving feedback on the accessibility of websites. No experience is required for testers and they are always rewarded for their time.

About the internship

The intern will develop a digital product. It is an online platform where two groups of users can enter information. Data entered will need to be stored and eventually shared. Each group of users will have at least an account page, a contact page and a dashboard. The platform must be very accessible and user-friendly.

At the end of the internship there is a possibility of moving into full-time paid employment.

Duration: 2 months

Location: preferably in London but it can be discussed.

Start: as soon as possible.

About you

- You are passionate about web accessibility.

- You have experience in the field of accessibility and knowledge or strong interest of assistive technologies (JAWS, VoiceOver, Dragon NaturallySpeaking) and their interactions with web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, ARIA)

- Students with disabilities are more than welcome!

How to apply?

To apply please send your CV to hello@...

--
Juliette