Re: how do I check for updates in thunderbird with nvda

Dejan Ristic

You are supposed to go to the about menu, anyway. Then, press NVDA plus space to switch to the browse mode. You will be able to monitor the update progress by doing so. When the update has finished, you will be asked to restart the client. Have in mind that you must be in the browse mode to monitor the changes. If you Thunderbird is up-to-date, you will know it by arrowing up and down while in the browse mode.

I update the very client in that way. The same goes for Firefox, too.

On 4/12/2017 7:36 PM, Brice Mijares wrote:
That's where I updated from.

On 4/12/2017 10:34 AM, brian wrote:
How do I check for updates in thunderbird with nvda? it'snot in about thunderbird.

Brian Sackrider