Re: a problem a friend is having after installing a windows update

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,
Is that what I should try?

What should I do?

Thanks,
Jessica

On Apr 12, 2017, at 2:38 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

If DISM doesn't work I don't have any other ideas that a Reset with "keep my files" as the first option and moving on from there.

Since this is a virtual Windows environment running on a Mac the software maker for the virtual environment may have some tricks that I know nothing about.  I've worked with one and only one "Win10 on Mac" client.

            ~ Dorothy Nevill