Re: a problem a friend is having after installing a windows update

Jessica,

           I suspect that the Bootcamp version will not have System Restore available as Enes noted that the Mac Virtual Windows environment of his friend's does not.

           I have no idea whether a virtual machine would, either, as I have not dealt with Windows as a virtual machine.

           Perhaps someone else will have some ideas, but the conjecture I might offer would have no basis in experience and in this particular instance that's really not good.

            ~ Dorothy Nevill