From: Quentin Christensen
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 9:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda not spelling suggested words in Spell Checker using
Word 2010

NVDA+up arrow (in desktop layout) should read the current line, pressing it
twice spells the current line. In Laptop layout the equivalent command is
NVDA+L. Normally I would have included both keys and I probably should have
- I just used the desktop keys to avoid confusion since the original
question stated NVDA+up arrow so the assumption is that Dan is using desktop
layout.

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Gene <gsasner@ripco.com> wrote:

Are you saying numpad up arrow? Saying NVDA up arrow means the NVDA key
and up arrow which doesn't do what you are describing. it is a movement
command.

Gene