Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2017-04-13 07:54, Ame wrote:

Hi guys!  Someone suggested some free recording software for music production and I don’t remember what they said.  I know someone recommended Reaper and I’ve read good things about it.  But, I don’t remember the name of the other DAW.  Would someone care to refresh my memory?  I think it starts with Q?  I’d like to read some reviews on it if I can.  Thanks so much.