Re: donating

Don H

I don't have a PayPal account.

I haven't encountered this either. Have you happened to pay for anything else with PayPal on any other site lately?
On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 10:58 PM, erik burggraaf <erik@erik-burggraaf.com <mailto:erik@erik-burggraaf.com>> wrote:
Hi Don, did you try donating directly from the website?
Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com
On April 12, 2017 8:45:49 AM "Don H" <lmddh50@comcast.net
<mailto:lmddh50@comcast.net>> wrote:
Going through it with no hesitations and it still times out.
Unless you take a number of minutes to fill it out, this
does not happen
to me I have tosay. if you leave it sitting there, and go
and make a cup
of tea it does, but not normally. Very strange.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk <mailto:briang1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don H"
<lmddh50@comcast.net <mailto:lmddh50@comcast.net>>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 10:34 PM
Subject: [nvda] donating
I am trying to make a donation to NVDA using the donate
link in the
NVDA menu. I can select my amount and hit the donate
now button. On
the next page when I try to enter my name and other info
I get a error
page that says the web page has expired. How do I get
around this
problem?
If it matters I am in the United States.
--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager